The Mentalettes: Arschlochkreme.
Where are you?
In Interzona, a beautiful old celluloid smelling 1920's factory turned art space in Verona, Italy supporting the Jon Spencer Blues Explosion. Food for 20 Italian families is about ready.
What makes you mental?
- Glow-stick crucifixes
- A capella backstage jam sessions writing glam rock hits
- Crowds that party, Judah Bauer raps, guys whose name starts with M
- Stylophones and casiotones
- Friends all over Europe that give us a place to crash when DIY touring
- Going to an old Polish castle in the summer to record our first album
Do you love me?
Yes or no will never tell you that I do, words come easy baby and that's a thing that's true.
Best 60s German girl group band?
Manowar or Die Kolibris from East Germany...it's a draw.
CLICK HERE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT GERMAN 60'S GIRL SINGERS
Best 60s Spanish beat band?
Bratwurst, currywurst or wienerschnitzel?
Wienerschnitzel that is hand-tenderized by our German drummer.
How many inter-band relationships are there in the Mentalettes?
Best record store in Berlin?
Wowsville, Bis Auf's Messer, Gelbe Musik. Also, still check out Boxi and Mauerpark markets on Sundays.
Dirtiest word you know in German?
Best advice you ever got?
Get straight, go forward, move ahead, it's not too late to whip it, whip it good.
Listen to The Mentalettes here:
The Mentalettes on Facebook