Power-pop? SCUM-POP! Get ready for a proper ass whoopin’ courtesy of Huntsville, AL’s NIGHTMARE BOYZZZ! These four crusty Buzzcocks / (early) Queers worshipping punks have assembled 11 killer tracks self-destructive swill for what will surely be heralded as the most classic record of it’s kind since the legendary “Guitar Romatic” LP from the gone, but not forgotten, Exploding Hearts. This Bad Patterns LP / CD features incredible axe shreddage and thunderous kit-pound throughout. From the opening anthem “Problem Child,” to every other god damn self-loathing track on this burner, NIGHTMARE BOYZZZ convulse with supersonic beer drenched grime and more hooks than a barbed wire love affair. And if that ain’t enough for ya, every inch of this creepy release has been covered in outrageous weirdo art by Sean Äaberg of the incredible PORK MAGAZINE!
- 11/8 BIRMINGHAM - PARKSIDE
- 11/9 ATLANTA - STAR BAR
- 11/10 CHARLOTTE- MILESTONE
- 11/11 CHAPEL HILL - THE CAVE
- 11/12 RICHMOND - STRANGE MATTER
- 11/14 BALTIMORE - TBA
- 11/15 PHILADELPHIA - KUNG FU NECKTIE
- 11/16 BROOKLYN - DEATH BY AUDIO
- 11/18 DETROIT - GARDEN BOWL
- 11/19 CHICAGO - COBRA LOUNGE
- 11/21 MILWAUKEE - QUARTERS
- 11/22 ST. LOUIS - THE LIVERY CO.
- 11/23 NASHVILLE - THE STONE FOX
- 11/24 FLORENCE, AL - THE BLACK OWL